Motorcycling is friggen AMAZING and can be friggen dangerous. You could be injured, killed, or worse, harm your motorcycle! It’s also possible you could get lost, or left behind at the pie shop.
Your participation in any DOCNZ activity is at your own discretion and risk.
By attending or engaging, it is deemed that you acknowledge this danger and accept the risk.
Whilst we will do all we can as good buggers to assist if you're involved in an incident, although ultimately you are responsible for your own safety and well-being. Joining any ride is your agreement to this.
Each human who engages is to take responsibility for:
- themselves and/or their pillion, including the use of protective motorcycle gear
- being in a fit and able state to ride and to maintain concentration
- their own legal obligations to ride New Zealand roads
- the roadworthiness of their motorcycle
- to ride safely and courteously and obey New Zealand laws
The ride organisers have complete discretion to kick you off a ride if there are concerns about you or your willingness to ride safely, act courteously and follow instructions.